How to Use Text2Give
1. Donor texts the keyword and amount (ex. Tithe 100 –There must be a space between the keyword and amount) to855-654-5942. (If only an amount is texted without a keyword, the funds will go to a default category)
2. Donor receives text to sign into their SecureGive account or create a new one.
3. Donor signs in or creates an account and saves a payment method to be used for text giving.
4. When this is complete, donor receives a text asking them to confirm the donation by texting Y.
5. Donor receives thank you notification, via text, and by email.
The next time the donor would like to give by text, they simply type the keyword and amount and will receive a request to confirm with Y. After replying, they will receive a confirmation that their donation was processed.
**We recommend that the donor save your organization’s text number in their phone for future use**
**Donors can text a question mark “?” to be sent helpful tips or to be sent the link to change/update their saved payment information.
**Donors can text STOP to de-activate text giving from their phone.